Trip Duration: 4 Days
Tour Style: Tough
Tour Type: Private Tours
Start Point: Arusha, Tanzania
Check-In-Time: 13:00 hours on day 1
Finish Point: Arusha, Tanzania
Mount Meru in Arusha National park has a height of 4566m and is the second most noteworthy mountain in Tanzania. This mountain is lethargic fountain of liquid magma and it offers a superb perspective on the overwhelming Mt. Kilimanjaro and the dynamite Rift Valley for guests who climb Mt. Meru. Likewise, the region has the large assortment of types of feathered creatures, both inhabitant and transient, the greatest months in September until April for the vagrant flying creatures to be seen.
DAY 1: TRANSFERS TO MOMELLA GATE(ALT.2100M)
Enrollment of the ascension, from that point, begin moving up to Miriamkamba hut(alt.2541m) for supper and overnight.
DAY 2: CLIMB MT. MERU VIA SADDLE HUT AT ALT. 3570
Moving to the enormous valley at that point to saddle hovel alt.3570 later back
to saddle cabin for supper and overnight. A climb up to the little Meru is finished
in the late evening hrs.
DAY 3: ASCENT TO THE MERU PEAK 4566M
Climb to Mt Meru top at 4566M at that point plummet down to saddle hovel
at that point to Miriakamba cabin for supper and overnight.
DAY 4: AT MOMELLA GATE
Walk gradually to Momella entryway appearance by 10:30am and moves to
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING
• Accommodation as per itinerary
• Transport as per itinerary
• Meals full board basis Mineral and Water
• Airport transfers
• Park and camp fees as indicated on the itinerary
• Camping equipment
• Porter and guide
• Tips, Porterage, beverages, items of personal nature such as laundry, phone, fax, insurance, etc.
• International flights, visas and airport taxes
• Any other item not mentioned on the itinerary
• Christmas supplements per person –
END OF SERVICE