MOUNTAIN INCLUDES AND EXCLUDED
- 2 Airport Transfers, from JRO Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi when you arrive, then transfer back to the Airport for your flight home.
- 2 nights Hotel Lodging on Bed and Breakfast basis, Double or Triple Occupancy (3 star hotel you will need to pay extra if you want to have a 4 or 5 star hotel)
- 3 Delicious meals a days plud snacks if applicable, boiled and filtered drinking water while on the mountain.
- Warm water for washing to be provided every morning and evening.
- Oxygen Cylinder – only for emergency
- English Speaking Guides (Wilderness First Responder certified), cook and porters
- Staff salaries and fees.
- All huts and camping fees
- Transport to/from national park gates.
- Emergency telephone between the guides and our office in Moshi town.
- 3 litres of bottled drinking water to be provided on the first day your hike, on the mountain porters will fetch water from the streams to be boiled and filtered for you
- Camping equipments
- Portable oxygen for emergencies (returnable on completion of climb)
- Certificate of successful completion
- Tanzania government taxes.
- Private toilet
- Prices do not include sleeping bags
- Gratuities (tips for guides and porters)
- Soda/alcohol unless otherwise noted (plenty of water will be provided for hydration)
- Health insurance
- International airfare
- All Meals and drinks in Moshi town
- Round-trip airfare to and from Kilimanjaro (JRO airport)
- Travel and visa documents
- Optional travel insurance
- Additional equipment rental (walking sticks, sleeping pads, etc.)
- Personal items
COSTS OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro Airport, per person, per way $100
- Single supplement, for single tent/room, per trip $259
- Extra porter, for excess gear, per day $30
- Extra hotel night in Moshi, check in 2PM, check out
10AM, per double room $120
- Sleeping bag rental, Mountain Hardwear Lamina, synthetic -30F, per trip $50
- Trekking poles rental, telescopic, per trip $20
Last modified: 20:15